Thursday, May 29, 2008

Adding Some Excitement To Your Daily Run

I'm telling you, look at the map of Sweden and just guess why everything there has to do with a penisI'm not a huge fan of "the running". Sure, I can run, it just doesn't thrill me. I can even run really fast, but that's only if I'm being chased by a bear. (Hey, some things require incentive.) But overall, I'm having a hard time getting into it all that much. For those of you who enjoy all "the running", good for you. But according to our favorite Swedish news in English paper, The Local warns that if you're out running around in the Swedish town of Boras, you might just find a penis jogging next to you. Wait. What?

According to The Local, they're reporting in English that a bunch of women in the town of Boras (that's in Sweden) have been jogging along and then a naked man has suddenly leapt out from behind some bushes. He's not trying to assault them or scare them, apparently. He just falls in line with them and runs next to them for a bit before he disappears into the woods. Wow. Kind of like Bigfoot. Only jogging and with a visible penis. Interesting.

The naked jogger never says anything to the women. (And what the hell is he going to say otherI have a thing for runners. Well, runner. than, "Where are my pants?") One of the women said that although no physical assault was attempted, having a naked male stranger jog along, uninvited, next to her was "very uncomfortable and vulgar" according to Sture Thorstensson of the Boras Police Department. Well, yes, I should imagine it WAS uncomfortable. (Perhaps a bit more uncomfortable for the dude, though. All of that running and all of that flapping around. I don't even have one of those and it makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it. I don't know how you guys walk around with those things anyway.)

According to the Swedish police reports in English, the man is usually completely naked, but was wearing a "stocking cap" on one occasion. How that helps anyone, especially the naked guy, is beyond me. Regardless, it's just one more excuse for me not to go running.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: