Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's With The Cone?

So I'm watching a clip of Rosie O'Donnell on the Today show (courtesy of the fine folks over yonder at msnbc.com). I'll get to the content of the clip in a later post. But my focus at the moment is not on Rosie and it's not on Kathie Lee Gifford. (Well, not entirely. I had to focus on her for a few seconds because she appears to have gotten a little carried away with the make-up. Although, in her defense, that might only be because she seems to have gotten little carried away with the tanning booth. She has sort of an orange hue about her. She kind of looks like a carrot.) My focus is on the individual in the background standing in the crowd watching the outdoor interview of Rosie. Look at this:

Is that person wearing one of those plastic cones for your dog? You know, the ones that you put around their head if they've had surgery so that they don't chew out their stitches? Why is that person wearing a plastic dog cone? I'm so confused.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: