
Sweet mother of God and all that is wrong in the world WTF is that?! It appears to be a DOG dressed as if it were doing to go SCUBA diving. Either that or he's getting ready for a stint in a WWI fighter plane with the Red Baron. (The REAL Red Baron! Not Snoopy! Why? Because Snoopy is a DOG! Dogs don't fly planes!) And I'm guessing he didn't dress himself in that outfit. So what the hell happened?
Mondex was entered in a dog fashion show that took place in a mall that was in Manila. (It's worse than I thought! Now there are organized events in foreign lands promoting dogs with garments!) I'm sure it will not shock you to learn that Mondex won.
OK, I will admit that the picture above makes me laugh. But that doesn't matter. It's still wrong! Clearly, Mondex's owner has way too much time on his or her hands to be able to put together an ensemble such as this. Complete with dive meter gage, air tank, snorkel, flippers, mask, wetsuit, they pretty much covered it all. Unbelievable. Of course, Mondex was never actually IN any water whilst wearing this get-up. Now THAT might have made this all somewhat acceptable. Not entirely, but I'll admit I'd be curious as to how it might turn out.
I guess Mondex didn't have a lot of competition. The competitor who even had a small chance of beating Mondex was Tucker, seen here in his Wild, Wild West Doggie outfit.

He looks a little bit too "human" for me. He also has that look in his eyes that just sort of yelps out. "Please help me. They're making me wear ass-less chaps."
Sphere: Related Content





1 comment:
Seriously, ANIMALS ARENT TOYS!
U people are too stupid to understand this!
look at this face, is looks terrified!
i wish one day u can understand how stupid u're !
Post a Comment