Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me? Kinky? Who Knew?

Eliot Spitzer Likes Hookers More hooker-y goodness from over there in New York and ex-Gov. Idiot Eliot Spitzer. According to the fine folks over yonder at my favorite US News-y Tabloid-y publication, the New York Post, a second high priced hooker has emerged and is spewing details about some of the more kinky aspects of Spitzer's penchant for prostitutes. Excellent. This could get good. Or it could just get weird. It's hard to say if it gets kinky. I'll let you judge.

The newly found, informing hooker apparently told investigators that Spitzer liked to "use sex toys to enhance his own pleasure." Well, OK. I mean, I don't know if I'd consider that "kinky", but it does enhance the story line a bit (and it will definitely spice up the Movie of the Week when it airs on Lifetime). The informing hooker has also assured us that "the full portrait of Mr. Spitzer's sexual interests has yet to be told." (And I'm thinking, well, GOOD! Because if the "full portrait" only consisted of him using sex toys on himself, that's a pretty boring portrait. What else ya got?)

Hot Hot Kristin


Well, according to the Post, the hooker went on to graphically detail ("Graphically detail?" Like pie charts? Bar graphs? What are we talking about here?) Spitzer's sexual fetishes and said that he had "a penchant for props". A hooker used the term "penchant for props"? That sounds like a slogan that a whorehouse would use to round up some business. "Need to get laid? Have a penchant for props? Then come on down to Miss Kitty's Fuck Factory!"

Socks Are Kinky And here's the real jaw dropper...ready? Hope you're sitting down. She also said that "Spitzer liked to keep his socks on during sex." He WHAT?! Wait. He what?

That's right. Kept his SOCKS ON. On. ON! I'm telling you, his socks were ON! I know, I know. I had to read it twice myself. Now, I'm sure it will also shock you to learn that a sock wearing Spitzer having sex was a claim that Republican political operative Roger Stone had made prior to this episode of "Confessions of a High Priced Hooker." Not only did Stone know about the sock wearing during sex, he detailed it out in "a November letter he wrote to the FBI about Spitzer and prostitutes that included details of the bizarre habit." Um, WTF?

Sexy SockHow is this kinky? (How is this "news" is really what I'm wondering, but back to kinky.) Wearing socks whilst having sex is kinky? Is it only for governors that the kinky factor is applied when sexing with socks? Elected officials? More importantly, how does one wearing socks to have sex warrant writing a letter about it to the F-B-freaking-I?! Did the FBI CARE that he was wearing socks? Did the FBI think it was kinky?

I'm so confused. I'm also very kinky, apparently, as I, too, have been sexed up whilst wearing socks. But in my defense, I just thought that my feet were cold. I really didn't know I was being kinky. (I'd like to say that if I had known that, I would have enjoyed it more, but I can't see how that would have been possible. It was pretty freaking good!) And now that I think about it, it didn't feel kinky. I wonder if it was. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Huh. Guess I'll have to do it again to find out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Gerard said...

Ha ha yes!
Where do I sign up for Miss Kitty's Fuck Factory?!
Well,yes,ma'am,I have had props used on me,many whorehouses come well-equipped with all sorts of uniforms and 'props',which I have sampled.
It adds a little spice.
I have let hookers try out their nipple clamps and cock rings,their whips and paddles,handcuffs,yes,I've had the vibrator up the ass,but I usually prefer a whore's finger up there,once it's lubed.

One hooker who was a dominatrix would tease me,humiliate me,slap me,and she would slap my erect cock with a riding crop,order me to lick her asshole,and only let me cum on her PVC thigh-high boots or in a pair of her panties.
She did not let me fuck her,but I paid for her and came back several times.

Gerard said...

Hi Mare,just to let any readers know I am available for info and comments whore-related on my blog-

http://whorelover.blogspot.com/

Gerard