Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Bright Idea

Well, right now I'm looking for some short fodder for a quick blog fill. Hey, I was busy! There are other things I'm trying to accomplish. And believe me, one of those things is not that easy. It requires a lot of well-intentioned effort as well as a whole lot of quick and lighthearted wit for when it gets a little tense (although it's requiring a lot less apologizing these days, so that's a bonus). But it's that task that I was thinking about when I ran across this:

Here's a bright idea

It was weird. I saw this photo, had my revelation, and then wrote the post about the giraffe. It wasn't really the giraffe itself that I was thinking about (I was really thinking a bit more about other matters that I wish were at hand), but more of what the photo reminded me of while I wrote about the giraffe. And I found myself getting all distracted and my mind was wandering and I just couldn't focus for some reason. You know what I mean, right? That kind of inability to pay attention for some reason? Right. So, I did what I had to do as soon as I saw that photo. I got up and turned on a light so I could see better.

What do you mean you don't see the connection? The photo made me realize that I needed a light on in here because it's a picture of a lamp. Why? What did you think it was?

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: