Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bearly Playing Russian Hockey

I like bears (when they're not chasing me). I also like hockey (in small increments). Oh, if only there was a way for me to enjoy both bears and hockey at the same time. Then all would be right in the world. Oh, wait! There IS a way!

Behold! A Russian bear playing hockey.


OK, I don't know if it's a real bear or just one of Putin's minions in a bear suit. It does look like a bear playing hockey (and playing hockey fairly well, actually). But, then again, the definition of "bear suit" is "outfit that will enable one to look like a bear", so it's still hard to tell. I guess I'd have to know more about how they got the skates on the guy. That's probably the deal breaker or maker for me right there.

In the meantime, who cares?! It's a bear who plays hockey! Now if we could just get some lions and tigers in there, well, that would certainly be some real frozen sport-y goodness for us right there!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: