- #1 neurosyphilis (Hotness factor: Volcanic. I would imagine that's when you pee.)
- #7 syphilis (Not as hot as neurosyphilis, but still enough to cause a burning sensation.)
- #8 dysgeusia (Persistent, abnormal taste sensations. No doubt a result of the syphilis.)
- #13 bro code (Way of communicating within a select group of friends that only they understand. Kinda like the dolphins, only not so chirpy.)
- #17 tuskegee experiment (The reason for the syphilis outbreak....on Google. From 1932 to 1972, the US Government conducted experiments on 399 poor, black men in the late stages of syphilis. (The "experiment" involved nothing. As in NO treatment. Just let them die and then see what that does to their body. Nice.) Data for the experiment was to be collected from the autopsies after the men died. On April 24-25, for the past 11 years, the Tuskegee Bioethics Center apologizes for the debacle. Thus, the intense desire of the general Internet browsing public to learn more about the venereal disease known as syphilis.
- #31 cordaptive - Cholesterol pill. Sounds like it's an adaptive cord. It's not.
- #50 man on fire - Self explanatory (except for the who? and how? parts).
- #80 god tv - Some sort of religious crusade to present a bunch of petitions to God on May 11th. Or something like that.
- #82 syphilis symptoms - If it burns or falls off, see a doctor.
- #99 pfo - Could be a cancer medication; could be a corporation officer, could be a stock. So many choices, so little interest in figuring it out.
- #100 national city bank - Seems to speak for itself.
What did we learn? If there's a major event or news story involving anything having to do with sex or with some of the not-so-pleasant health maladies (ie, the raging syph) that can occasionally result from said sex, or if there's a story that just has to do with anything below the belt, the trend will be to use Google to learn all that you can about it immediately and throughout an entire day. How productive.
Sphere: Related Content