- CHORION - the highly vascular outer embryonic membrane of reptiles, birds, and mammals
- NACARAT - a pale red color with a cast of orange
- SINICIZE - to modify by Chinese influence
- TALEGGIO - a soft creamy cheese made from the whole milk of cows
- ESCLANDRE - an event which gives rise to scandal
- GUERDON - reward
Holy crap. I recognize all but none of those words. I can't imagine that anyone that I will ever speak with in this lifetime would have any cause to actually utter any of those words out loud ever. Again, why must everything be so complicated? You can't just say "reward" or "cheese"? People will know what you mean! They'll get the gist!
But the best moment was when the Guy Who Reads The Words (yes, that's his official title) gave Sameer a word that probably could have been enunciated a little bit better the first time around. And Sameer's reaction to the word is exactly what everyone else's reaction was (which was basically, "WTF?")
And also in case you were wondering....Behold! A condition that would likely cause numb nuts.
Sphere: Related Content