- "I really like goats. Can I take one to the drive in with me?"
- "I want to have sex in a Prius."
- "I want to have sex WITH a Prius."
- "I find Keith Richards attractive."
- "I have painted my penis bright yellow. Just like the mailman's."
- "Do you worry about dog-baby assault?" (I do NOW! But not from this guy. He's just cute!)
- "Where and how is it politically correct for my 4 yr. old to get pissed off?" (Probably when your 4 yr. old knows what the hell "politically correct" actually IS. But then again, if he knows that, then you could just sit down and have a chat with him about why he's pissed off.)
- "Husband doesn't hear me." (Oh, yes he does. And if that's your question, I'd have to say he hears you OFTEN. TOO often.)
But I was still thinking there had to be more. It was titled "Is It Normal?" for God's sakes and all those people are worried about is if their baby is going to assault their dog! Geez. All right! I finally found a couple of them that actually belong there! We have:
- "Balloon boobs, rubber band vaginas, how about underarm flab?" (Wow. The elasticity of the female body. Who knew?)
- "Husband jerking off while babysitting." (Ah-ha! Finally! I'm quitting while I'm ahead! And so should he, really.)
I never did find the "Great American Dad Sex Survey" on their site. And I can't say that I'm all that broken up about it either. But what I can conclude from all of this is kind of what I already knew in the first place.
- A website named "Cookie Magazine" doesn't know squat about men, women OR what is normal or not (though I suspect that "Cookie Magazine" = not normal).
- No one, I mean no one wants to think of their Dad taking "The Great American Dad Sex Survey." They just don't.
- A forum category titled "Is it Normal?" probably is not.
- The female body is strangely elastic.