So nothing is off the table, eh, GW? That's good. Because there are a lot of ways that we have to choose from to settle this thing and I have some suggestions.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors (Someone explain to GW that "scissors" is not the same as "gun".)
- Potato sack races (preferably on the White House lawn)
- Battleship (If Battleship isn't available, you can always play US Nuclear Warship vs. Iranian tugboats. Same outcome.)
- H.O.R.S.E. (Across the desert, over Tehran, off a couple of turbans, nothing but net.)
- Who can hold their breath the longest? (They both have so much hot air, this one could take a while.)
- And what is definitely my first choice and what could possibly be my all time favorite: Guitar Hero Showdown!
OK, seriously, how cool would that be? Very, that is correct. Look, I kid, but really, the last thing we need is a repeat of "The Attempted Democracizing of the Middle East Through the Overthrow of a Crazy Dictator" debacle of yore. So although all options are on the table, could you guys at least just TRY the Guitar Hero thing? Just once? It can't hurt. Hey, the Aerosmith version comes out this month! Maybe wait for that and then play? (Oh, hey, that's right. That release IS later this month. Hmmm....Well, not only could Guitar Hero - Aerosmith be responsible for two countries coming together, it could also end up being responsible for the temporary disappearance of a certain blogger. But in only the most awesome of ways that only Guitar Hero can provide.)Sphere: Related Content