"He was unsure of any description since they were nude. He could only describe them as a light-skinned black man and a white woman." Now, that sounds like a "description" to me. I wouldn't expect the lad to be able to give eye color or anything like that. But I'm thinking he could at least go with hair color, average weight, degree of agility, things of that nature. The 'no clothes' part, however, you'd think would make the 'suspects' easy to track down, yes?
- Suspects write expletive in road, leave out a letter (They forgot the 'k'. Oh, and they wrote it with a fire extinguisher.)
- Woman uses counterfeit bill to buy French fries (In JULY. Just now reporting it. Way to stay on top of things, Florida.)
- Milton man struck and killed by train while fishing (While fishing? A train? They're doing it all wrong!)
- Boy starts fire with lighter (In other news, man starts flood by turning on tap.)
- NWF State College Women down Lurleen B. Wallace (I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for Lurleen or very happy for her.)
- Fort Pierce man accused of punching woman for opening sardines and Vienna Sausages
What the hell, Florida? What the hell?Sphere: Related Content