Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Barry! You not only won, you kicked some ass along the way. Your 349 electoral votes are two and half times more than John McCain's 138 electoral votes. You seemed a bit overwhelmed a couple of times when you were speaking to the crowd in Chicago. That's how I know you're going to do a good job. Or, at the very least, I know you're going to really try to do a good job. Because if you hadn't been in awe of what you'd just accomplished and if you hadn't known what you're in for really, really soon, it wouldn't have phased you. But the fact that you looked like a guy who was thinking, "Holy crap, I did it." well, that's a good thing if you're asking me.

Congratulations again, President Elect Barry. Let's look at some of the pictures from Election Day and that night, shall we?

Well, I know one thing. There's going to be a couple of really cute kids (and their new puppy) running around the White House for the next four years.


Barry and Michelle with his soon-to-be Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Jill. No one wanted Joe Biden for President, but I guess everyone figures he can't do much damage as Vice President.



"No, Barry. I am not voting for John McCain because you think it would be funny."

The crowd in Chicago before Barry gave his acceptance speech. Yep, that's definitely a change.


For some reason, I thought this photo was really cool. Makes me proud to live in this country, even with all of the soft heads.

I'm surprised they don't have a photo of Barry texting or emailing, as I was receiving texts and emails at least twice a day the past week.



Beer? Hey, I like beer, too! He's just like me!


Your 44th President of the United States

Barack Obama

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: