Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Stuff Seen At The Grammys

Kermit the Frog


Hi-ho! Kermit the Frog here with more stuff I saw at the Grammys. I don't know why everyone can't just clean up nice like I do. It's not hard. I know what to wear. I know what looks good. And that's coming a frog who doesn't usually wear pants.




Lisa Rinna




On the red carpet, we find Lisa Rinna and her lips posing with Joey Fatone and his shoes. Hey, Joe, I think that you're supposed to stand ON that little red X there on the floor.








Ace Young








From the file of "I Look Familiar Because You Spent Weeks Watching Me On American Idol and I Didn't Win", we have Ace Young showing us that he should absolutely be cast as The Joker in the next Batman movie.







DeeDee Bridgewater
Stevie Wonder












Dee Dee Bridgewater wearing, um, something. It's definitely something. And it hurts my eyes. Whatever it is, there was enough left over material to make Stevie Wonder's sleeves


Cyndi Lauper


Cyndi Lauper shows us her very best Statue of Liberty impression. She also shows us that we should never underestimate the staying power of one hit song in the 1980s.




Mika
Apparently, this chap is Mika. I have absolutely NO clue as to who he is. Nor do I have any clue as to why he went to the Grammys dressed as what could be interpreted as his attempt at some sort of stylish pirate. He really should have gone with the Puffy Shirt if he was going to try and pull off something like this. It would have helped. It couldn't have hurt.






Cher



Looks like Cher has jumped on the recycling bandwagon and decided to make her dress out of used Hefty Lawn & Garden Bags. There are lots of ways to save the planet. This shouldn't be one of them.






Kitaro I think it's great that Mr. Miyagi was able to break away from all of that Karate Kid stuff and show up to the Grammys.

Carrie Ann Inaba
Tia Carrere

















Lots of people who were seemingly separated at birth being reuinted at the Grammys. One of thse women is Carrie Ann Inaba. The other one is Tia Carrere. I'll let you see if you can figure out which is which.

Kanye WestKanye West




In the "Take Me To Your Leader" Category, we have Grammy whiner, er, winner, Kanye West. Welcome to the planet, Kanye. Now go home.
Tina Turner Beyonce
Tina Turner Beyonce
And finally we have Beyonce, performing "Proud Mary" with Tina Turner. In case you were wondering, Tina Turner is 68. When you turn 68, if you can sing like that and move like that, you you let me know. Actually, when you're 68, if you move that much all year, then you let me know.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: