
You cannot tell me that this would EVER be necessary! It plays the freaking SpongeBob theme song, presumably upon insertion! Whose idea was this?! Who has bought this?! And "dual use"?! WTF?! Oh, but thank God the readout is in Celsius AND Fahrenheit. So if you're ever in Europe with a cartoon theme song emitting from your ass, you'll know exactly what temperature it is when that happens. (I'll tell you what, the temperature over here would have to be a cold day in freaking hell!)
Unfortunately, there's more. Behold (again)! The Mickey Mouse Vibrator:
Some dude in Japan (hence, the thatch mat display base there?) had this for sale on eBay. I really don't know where to start. Or finish. Actually, I'm kind of afraid that saying anything might evoke some sort of discussion or further conversation about this. And that wouldn't be good. For anyone.
They're right, though. You'll find it on eBay. But I wish that you couldn't.
Sphere: Related Content







No comments:
Post a Comment