Like I said, I thought I had read the headline wrong. After I read the article, I was positive I had read the headline wrong. Read again. Nope, still says the same thing that it said the first time I read it. And after the second time I read it, I still thought the same thing. John McCain is 72, how "warm" does it need to be to be "warm" for him? Trust me when I say, not very.
- Dean Cain (Superman in Lois & Clark, an ABC TV show that went off the air after four seasons in 1997. For perspective, in 1997, Friends was just starting its 2nd season.)
- Jon Voigt (the father of crazy beautiful and just plain crazy Angelina Jolie. Voigt hasn't done much lately except for try to soak up some of the spotlight Angelina basks in these days.)
- Angie Harmon (Wikipedia states that she "supports John McCain for President". So, if Wikipedia says it, you know it's true.)
- Lorenzo Lamas (I'm sorry. As soon as I get done laughing, perhaps I'll throw in a little tidbit about LoLa. But it won't be any time soon. Lorenzo Lamas. Geez! That's reaching a bit.)
- Patricia Heaton (The bitchy Deborah on "Everybody Loves Raymond". Yeah, everybody but Deborah loved Raymond. She's helping McCain how exactly? Hopefully not with the same charm she "helped" Raymond with.)
- Tori Spelling (Oh, wait. Never mind. The former "90210" actress was at the Beverly Hilton, but not for the fund raiser, so she doesn't count as anything "warm" for John McCain. Thank God.)
OK, so, um....f-ing hell, where do I start? Well, it turns out that Daddy Yankee is NOT George Steinbrenner, but some Puerto Rican rapper that no one has ever heard of. Go figure. Sure, that'll help John McCain win votes from the voters in Puerto Rico. Wait. What? Puerto Rico doesn't get to vote? Are you sure? Huh. It is getting chilly in here.
Come on, McCain! There has to be someone who you can get on your side that everyone knows and that a lot of people like! Look, if Barry gets The Oprah, what say your people try to make a deal with his people and you get Gayle? She could probably use the work, right? She's going to need to untie those apron strings she's got knotted up with The Oprah one of these days, so how about now?