Tuesday, January 29, 2008

See Jane Fight Terrorists?

Here's a news flash for ya: That Al-Qaida is a sneaky, untruthful bunch. I know. Shocker. But apparently, some people out there are a bit surprised that Al-Qaida isn't all that upfront with it's plans.

In December, Al-Qaida said that it would take questions from the public and give what would amount to "an interview" online and that Weird Beard's deputy would answer the questions it received on it's website. (How is some Middle Eastern terrorist given the title of "deputy"? As in "dawg"? Does he have a badge? I'm going to need to see a badge before I'm going with the "deputy" thing.) Well, they got a bunch of questions and they haven't answered a one of them and their soft-headed sheep like followers are pissed that Al-Qaida didn't keep it's word.

The reasoning behind Al-Qaida doing this was basically because people were wising up and not buying into all of their propaganda crap and they needed a way to draw the soft headed sheep of the world back toward their odd and angry world of suicide bombings, cave dwelling and beard growing. Hey, do what you gotta do, I guess. The assessment of their reasoning was given by Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Center. WTF?! I don't know what the hell that is and I don't know what the hell they do, but I do know that they need a better name. Jane's?? I don't get it. What does that mean? It's really not very terrorism-y and certainly not very insurgence-like. Not that "Deputy Weird Beard" is all that scary either. I'd just like to see them come up with something better than Jane's.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: