Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Sorry, That Position Has Been Filled

Osama bin Laden's son (who looks an awful lot like Weird Beard himself) wants to be the "ambassador for peace" between the West and the Muslims.

I don't think I need to go into excruciating details when I say, "Um, thanks, but no thanks."

One of the statements that he made on this matter was, "My father is asking for a truce but I don't think there is any government (that) respects him." At least he's perceptive. About some things.

There appears to be a lack of perception from this statement, "At the same time they do not respect him, why everywhere in the world, they want to fight him? There is a contradiction."
I was unaware that hunting down and killing the SOB who is responsible for the murders of thousands of people needed to have a sprinkle of "respect" in order for it to be a valid cause. Since when do you have to "respect" someone to hold them accountable? Never.

I'm sorry, Son of Weird Beard, but that position has been filled...by people we respect.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: