Friday, September 21, 2012

Separated At Birth

They've hired Nicki Minaj as one of the new judges for American Idol.  I'm not overly familiar with her act, but when I saw her, she immediately reminded me of someone.  See, Nicki Minaj here....: 

 ...well, see, she kinda of looks like Spongebob here: 
Actually, this chick looks like a lot of different folks.  And most of them are not good.  For example.  She also bears a striking resemblance to this creature from Dark Crystal: 

And then there's the similarities between Nicki Minaj and Janice from The Muppet Show: 
And I wouldn't be fulfilling my blogging duties if I didn't include Mrs. Potato Head:  <br>

See?  None of it is good.  I have no idea what this chick looks like when she's not trying to be some sort of unflattering caricature.  Maybe we'll get to see her looking somewhat human when American Idol starts up again.  If not, I'm just going to assume that she's from another planet until proven otherwise. 



 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: