Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Long Week

It's been a long week.  I know it's only Thursday, but my favorite radio morning show guys were suspended for two days for stupid (I mean stupid) reasons and so things just aren't the same.  I'm all out of whack.  They're supposed to be there to entertain me throughout my morning.  And they're just not.  They'll be back today, but it's been a hell of a couple of days without them.  So since I'm all discombobulated and verklempt, I don't have much for today.  But I did find this cutesy little video of a chick stringing together a bunch of "non-lyrics" from a bunch of songs and making a delightful little melody out of it.  I found it interesting.  And besides, it was between this or a piece about how Chinese beauty pageants now require that contestants have their nipples spaced at least 20 centimeters apart. And don't even get me started on the part where it also says that the distance that is between candidates' pupils needs to be 46 percent of the distance between their pupil and their ear. For reals. See why I went with the quirky little singer chick?  I thought so. 



Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: