Monday, September 3, 2012

He Hates What Now?

Hank Williams Jr is at it again!  He's moved on from the Iowa State Fair or wherever he was when he went off on his last anti-President Barry tirade and is now spouting his message from the Stockyards Music Festival in Texas.  He's added a few elements to his loud and unsubstantiated rhetoric, so let's take a closer look at what he's upset at this time. 

He started out with what would appear to be his go-to accusation of President Barry being a secret Muslim.  From there is just gets weirder.  He said, "We’ve got a Muslim for a President who hates cowboys, hates cowgirls, hates fishing, hates farming, loves gays, and we hate him!” Wait.  He hates what now? 

He hates fishing?  How do we know that President Barry hates fishing?  Why would he hate fishing?  It's fishing.  I thought that the only ones who hated fishing were the fish.  And since when is that ever anyone's go-to argument when they disagree with someone?  ("Oh, yeah?!  Well...well...YOU hate fishing!"  Yeah, that sounds ridiculous.) 

He mentioned last time that he was under the impression that he hated farming, so that one isn't a surprise.  I guess maybe he threw in that he hates the cowboys and the cowgirls because he hates farming?  No, that can't be right because cowboys are on ranches, not farms.  Hmmm.  OK, so I'm not sure where that comes from.  (Oh, wait.  I do know where that comes from.  It comes from Hank Williams Jr's crazy brain, which seems to be riddled with syphilis at this point.) 

The thing that really amuses me the most about all of this is that I'm pretty sure that Romney isn't running on the "I love cowboys" platform.  He's not going around saying "Let's fish!"  So what is Hank Jr's dealio do you think?  I think he's just clearly lost his mind  Maybe because of syphilis.  We don't know for sure.  It's just one possibility that's out there.  But I'm going to say the same thing that I said last time he lost his mind and started spouting a bunch of awesomely crazy stuff.  People of Fort Worth who were at this concert, I'm pleading with you.  If you have video of this tirade, please, please, please upload it somewhere on the Internet.  I need audio of his ramblings!   That would be absolutely fantastic to actually hear him shriek this stuff!  And while I would love to be able to post it in this forum for you (hint, hint), I just want to see it.  Just upload it somewhere so that I can hear the glorious rantings of a crazy man.  Don't be like Iowa, people of Fort Worth.  In this day and age, I know that someone took video of this.  I know it's out there.  Cough it up, Mac. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: