Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New-ish iPhone

The folks over there at Apple revealed the new iPhone today.  It's going to be called the iPhone 5. Shocking, I know, considering that it's essentially the fifth iPhone that they've come out with. It's going to be longer, but not wider.  And as I looked at how big it was going to be, I saw that they said that the screen would now be a 4-inch screen, but I just didn't see the difference.  And I looked and I looked, but it just wasn't coming to me.  I don't see it.  This is how it feels to me:
See what I'm saying? It's different, but barely. And when you first look at it, it's essentially the same. Now, I don't know if that's necessarily bad, but from all of the hype that always surrounds these new iPhone launches, you'd think that it was nuclear powered and was the most unique and intriguing phone that you'd ever seen in your life. But no. It's the same.  It has a couple of different things on it, but overall, it's like Malibu Stacy here with her new hat.  Behold! 
 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: