Sunday, September 16, 2012

Perfect Circles In Lieu Of Nothing Else

You know what I got?  Nothin'.  That's right.  I got nothin'.  I'm tired of hearing about how other people in the sand lands hate Americans.  I've been sick of the Presidential campaigns since 2010.  Not everyone likes sports, so that's kind of out.  There's just nothing.  So I found this video of this guy who can draw a perfect circle freehanded.  Now, that might not sound like much when you first read it.  But just think about it for a second.  Think about how hard it is to draw a perfect circle without any sort of tool or instrument.  It's hard!  And it's oddly fascinating to watch.  Look, I realize that it might not sound fascinating, but trust me.  It really is!  There's even some sort of yearly competition amongst the perfect circle draw-ers.  I would love to attend something as nerdy as that.  But since I don't think that's in the cards for me, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with just watching a video of the guy who is the World Freehand Circle Drawing Champion.  Behold! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: