Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hair Raising Photos of Phil Spector


I don't know much about Phil Spector. I know he's a music producer guy who worked with a bunch of talented musicians over the years. I know that he's prone to drink a lot and then get a little violent and a little gun-ish. And I know that he was on trial for the second time for the murder of some chick back in 2003. The first trial ended in a hung jury. This time he wasn't quite as fortunate, as the jury came back yesterday with a guilty verdict against him for second degree murder. They also found him guilty of illegally discharging a firearm. Duh.

Now, since I didn't know much about Phil Spector or the crime that he had been on trial for, I figured I'd do a little research on the man. I didn't get too far with that before I realized that there was something not quite right with this guy. It's a little hard to put your finger on at first, but you'll find that when you look at him that you can't stop thinking that there's something odd about this guy. If only it were something that could be nailed down or just a little more obvious. Or, perhaps if only it were something that you could put a hat on. Behold! The many faces and styles of a one Phil Spector!


That's nice. Is he always so photogenic?


Huh. Seems to be. Yep.


Am I the only one who thinks that he sort of resembles Marcia Clark (from the OJ trial days of yore)? He kinda does. Look and compare the two. Behold!


My God, it's like they were separated at birth. But maybe it's just the blonde hair. Here he is again.


And again, please compare. Behold!


Nope. It's not just the blonde. Those two are one and the same. And it's not like one of them wears it well or anything. It's not a good look for either of them.

He appears to be quite fond of and a master of the disheveled look.

Not to mention the gaseous and confused look.

This look is sort of like Al Capone meets Steven Tyler.


The profile view of a paranoid looking individual who has a least a touch of mental illness going on. How many times do you think the trial had to be stopped due to rambling? I'm guessing more than once.

And my personal favorite. It's like he was going for Tina Turner in drag, but lost interest after the hair.


Here he is after the verdict was read. Clearly he was not expecting to be found guilty.

And finally, what is likely to be the last photo we see of Phil Spector in a long, long time. His booking mugshot after the guilty verdict. Behold!


He's going to be wearing that surprised look for a while, I have the feeling.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

grannyann said...

this guy is really weird looking, you are right. I can't believe how wild people get with their hair sometimes. You are right about looking like Marcia...that's strange.