Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, H!

OK, so this post will have little significance for anyone other than myself and my buddy whose birthday is today (well, and maybe if I do it right, possibly her friends so that she can show them that I'm normal (stop it!) and not a freak (I said stop it!) like some of the others that she has attracted previously). I'm allowed to do stuff like this once in a while. I am the boss of me, after all.


Happy birthday, chica. I think that today will turn out better than you think it will. And thanks for wanting to spend part of it with me. You know....'cause I think you're kind of nifty and all. (You've been pretty good for me. I kind of like that).


Enjoy your day with your friends and with the boy. I'll see you later today (at which time you will still not have guessed what your present is, but won't need to for much longer), In and Out in hand. (No, that's not a euphemism. I'm bringing food. But always feel free to euphemize away!) In the meantime, I hope your day is at least as smokin' hot as you are.


Happy Birthday! ~ M

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: