Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday

If my Dad were around, today would have been his birthday. Come to think of it, around or not, it's still his birthday. Regardless, even though I am fully aware that he (likely) does not have a computer or the Internet, I'm still doing it this way.

Happy birthday, Dad.

We'll be having your usual birthday dinner tonight. No sense in missing out on that. I sure do wish you could be here for it. As far as everything else goes, since we chat all the time, I won't go into a ton of detail because you already know everything.

I miss you and I wish you could come back.

Happy birthday.







Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mare's Dad. You have to have been the coolest man on this earth. Look at the daughter you produced.

Party on dude, and say hi to my grandmother Maryann. Shes the really hot one in the corner with red hair and playing bingo all the time.

You two be good!

blnrckr said...

Hi Mare, and Happy B Day Larry....I know they have maps up there.
Mare thanks for your easy to read and understand current events.

Mare said...

Thanks, guys. To quote my favorite penguin, "I've got the best friends in all of explored space."