Friday, October 24, 2008

Turmoil in Pictures


And now, some of my favorite little blurbs that describe plenty of stuff going on these days. They're all sadly insightful, painfully true and freaking funny as well. What could possibly go wrong? Don't answer that. (Some questionably offensive language in two pics. I mean, it's offensive if you're offended by that sort of thing. I usually try to avoid intersparsing the F-bomb in here, but once every gazillion posts I don't think will drive any of the eight of you off. And if it did, well, I'd be sad because I'd feel like I just hadn't toughened you up at all.)












And below, my personal favorite. Whoever put that up down on Wall Street is my hero.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Alice Amplified said...

Oh man these are hilarious. I stole them for myspace. Of course. Mare...Queen of the Graphics. Jump F-ers was my favorite....

Mare said...

Thanks. Jump F-ers was my fave as well. Of course, I stole the Retards one from you, so we're pretty much even.