Saturday, August 11, 2012

Warning: LOUDNESS

This is pretty cool.  The Bahamas only won one medal this year in the Olympics and it was in the 4x400m Mens Relay.  Now, I don't know if the Bahamans are just really into the Olympics in general or if they were just really into this race or what.  What I do know is that below is a video of a bunch of people in a bank in the Bahamas watching this race unfold.  A couple of things strike me about this scenario.  The first one is how enthusiastic all of those people are about the whole thing.  It's awesome.  The second thing is how big that freaking bank is and how many people are in it!  Seriously, I've never seen that many people in a bank in the US ever.  Way to go, Bahamans!  Your apparent financial responsibility impresses me!  So does your win in this relay!  (By the way, in case you didn't catch the title, this video is LOUD.  I suggest turning down your volume especially if you're wearing headphones.)  Congratulations!


Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: