Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley's New 'Do

Apparently, Miley Cyrus got a hair cut.  Actually, she got them all cut.  (I love that joke, no matter how silly it may be.)  And then some, actually.  I'm not quite sure, but it would seem that she went to the Helen Keller School of Hairstyling for this particular do.  Behold! 

Yeah.  That's, um, well, it's sort of...you see...huh.  I don't...I don't know where to go with this.  I mean, at least she isn't totally bald and attacking a sedan with an umbrella, a la Britney Spears.  But that's hardly a flattering do she's rockin' there.  She kinda reminds me of someone like that.  Hmmm.  Oh, I've got it.  How about this: 


Yeah, that's close, but not quite exactly who I'm thinking of.  You have to admit that the resemblance is quite stunning (and that's certainly not a compliment for either of them).  Oh, wait!  I've got it.  She's turned into Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter.  Behold! 

Yeah, that's it.  That's who she reminds me of now.  Again, not exactly a compliment for either one of them, but at least I don't have to keep wracking my brain trying to figure out who she looks like anymore.  No, that sad riddle has been solved. 




Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: