Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tuts My What?

I've been working on what should amount to a fairly decent post-American Idol post. This isn't it, but I am working on it. No, this post would entail merely a video that could be described as the anti-American Idol. The Bizarro-World American Idol. Lots of words come to mind, but none of them are "American Idol". I must give credit to whomever it is behind a little blog called what makes me... as I shamelessly lifted (without malice, nor permission) the video from over there.

I think it's the captions that give it the majority of its hilarity. Whatever it is, it amuses me. Greatly.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

grannyann said...

If there's a camel up a hill???? I just don't know what to say.

Markie said...

I'm glad more people are getting to see it! Too funny!

I will give you plakton?!?!