Saturday, November 10, 2012

This Explains A Lot

Remember during the election results when Diane Sawyer was acting and speaking as if she had been kicked in the head by a mule earlier in the day?  The Twitter (and world) speculation seemed to lean toward her being pilled up or drunk.  I leaned that way as well (because I was pilled up and drunk), but I also tried to give the benefit of the doubt that she could have maybe possibly been super tired.  I'm retracting my maybe possibly theory.  I'm going with pilled up and/or drunk.  I base that solely on this footage that I found of Diane Sawyer years ago doing some sort of newscast.  She's in between takes (or stories or however that works with news) and you clearly see her grab her purse from underneath the desk and pull out a prescription pill bottle and remove a pill from it.  Then she washes it down with a sip of red wine!  Right there as she's working!  I don't know how long ago this was, but her hairstyle and general appearance seem to be somewhat of a cross between Princess Diana and Meryl Streep.  I'm not sure exactly where that would date her, but it isn't all that recent.  The point I'm trying to make is that it wouldn't be all that surprising, given this history of similar behavior, if she had over imbibed in or on pills/wine on election night and then went on the air and tried to act like the three electoral votes from Delaware are going to make or break an election.  The video is below.  If it doesn't load click here.  Whaddaya think?  I think that her drinking before doing her newscasts would explain a lot (like why she insists on talking so slow it's as if she's speaking to a five year old who doesn't understand English).

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: