Thursday, November 8, 2012

im not drunk U gusys r dunk

What the what was up with Diane Sawyer on election night?  I don't mean her usual mannerisms, which come across as either her being a little bit dialed back or that she thinks that she's talking to five year olds.  No, election night was different.  She sort of had an air about her that I've experienced before.  It was that of a chick that had imbibed in just a little bit too much champagne.  I know that a lot of people are speculating that she was drunk or pilled up ( a la Paula Abdul) because of how she was acting.  I suppose that she just could have been exhausted, but it doesn't seem that way to me.  There was definitely something going on with her the other night.  Below is a compilation video of her in all of her slurry glory.  At one point, she even appears to be propping herself up on the table with her elbows!  And poor George Snuffleupagus over there.  Just staring blankly at her as she rambles about.  He's one of the great political thinkers that we have in this country and he's stuck at a table with a barely coherent Diane Sawyer.  I'm sure he was just loving that.  Anyway, check out the video below while you can.  It took me a while to find one that hadn't been taken down by ABC. If it doesn't play here, you can see it over at TMZ, my source for drunken celebrity videos.

 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: