Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  Holy canoli, what a day.  OK, let's get right down to it.  So, I ran in a 5k this morning and while it's not my favorite thing in the world to do, I'm thankful that I have the ability and the capability to do it.  I'm thankful that I had the means to be able to help out a friend of mine by purchasing everything she needed to have a nice dinner with her family.  I'm thankful that although the average age of everyone at my Thanksgiving (INCLUDING myself) was seventy two, that I had a family to spend the day with.  I'm thankful that I have awesome friends, some of whom have me over to watch football and feed me in the process.  (That's really done wonders for the ol' social anxiety.)  Oh, I'm also thankful for football and food.  And I'm really thankful that, now that Thanksgiving is over, that I won't have to hear this video for at least another year (but hopefully never again). 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: