Saturday, November 3, 2012

Origins Of Stupidity

Shouldn't Octomom be off fake rehabbing herself at her fake rehab and leaving the public alone?  You'd think.  But then again, you'd also think that someone who was the single mother to six children wouldn't go off and get herself knocked up with octuplets, so....that's what we're working with here. 

Octomom issued a statement from rehab in what appears to be a response to Lindsay Lohan's nutjob father, Michael, saying that he "...helped organize an intervention that helped convince Nadya Suleman she needed help" according to TMZ. Really?  She feels the need to distance herself from Michael Lohan?  Because if she was associated with Michael Lohan then her stellar reputation would be tarnished somehow?  At least that guy comes into money once in a while.   That's more than I can say for her. 

But wait!  There's more!  (Of course there is.)  Her full statement reads: "I chose to seek treatment after consulting with my manager regarding my recent use of Xanax, which was prescribed by my physician for panic attacks.  There were no other people involved with me entering treatment other than my manager and myself. There was no  intervention that took place.  I am working in therapy every day with my doctors and therapists regarding the origin of these attacks so as not to have to rely on medications to handle it.  I am paying for my own treatment; I am finding my voice here."  Wait.  What now? 

First of all, I don't believe for one effing second that she is paying for her own treatment.  Or if she is, it's because it's covered by MediCaid and she considers that it isn't technically welfare that she's paying for it.  Mark my words that she is not coughing up cash out of her own pocket to pay for thirty days of rehab.  I guarantee you that.  But that's not that part that I'm just stunned about.  It's the part where she says "I am working in therapy every day with my doctors and therapists regarding the origin of these attacks so as not to have to rely on medications to handle it."  What now? 

She's working in therapy every day in regard to the origin of her panic attacks?  I can figure those out right now.  Not in one day.  Not even in one minute.  No, I can figure that out in one second.  Ready?  Pay attention now.  It's because you have FOURTEEN CHILDREN.  The origin of the panic attacks was having fourteen children and no means to support them (other than touching yourself to satisfaction on camera for money).  That's the origin!  How in the hell can she not know that?! Next! 

Besides, how is learning the "origin" of the alleged panic attacks going to help?  She has fourteen kids, she's dumb as a post, she's a disaster of a human being and she has no income.  There are the origins.  Now what?  Short of putting the children into homes that are able to take care of them (and homes that do not currently have fourteen children), what is she planning on doing?  There's nothing that can be done.  Nothing.  Oh, wait.  There is one thing.  She can suck it up, buttercup.  God, I loathe this woman.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: