- General Mills? Not a real general!
- Lucky Charms? Not going to make you more lucky!
- Quaker Oats? Not made by real Quakers!
- Cocoa Pebbles? Not real pebbles!
- Dr. Pepper? Not a real doctor!
- Cheerios? Not going to make you more happy!
- King Vitamin? Don't let the crown fool ya, not a real king!
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Not pieces of toast!
- Trix? Not made by hookers!
- Sprite? Does not contain an elf!
- Hoots? Nary a breast to be found!
RE: Cap'n Crunch's Crunchberries Cereal , REF.# 025902572A
The Cap'n and crew worked pretty hard to put those stickers over the word Olympics because we did not want any confusion with the Winter Olympics that were running at the same time.
Cap'n had been pacing his cabin for a while trying to puzzle out why you hated multi colored Crunchberries, after all they all taste exactly the same even though they grow in almost every color of the rainbow. But I finally pointed out to him that as his philosophy has always been "Crunch and let Crunch", he should not get too upset if some people have fond memories of the classic red Crunchberries.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mary. Fair winds and safe voyage.
First Mate, S.S. Guppy
Long live Crunch Berries. And their PR Department. (I really liked the 'Ahoy!' Nice touch!)Sphere: Related Content