Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  I was going to make a post about some likely changes that are going to be going on around here, but when I saw the video of what Kathy Griffin was simulating doing to Anderson Cooper during their New Year's Eve coverage for CNN and I knew that my little changes could wait because this is good stuff.  Actually, it's not great.  It's about what you'd expect.  It's a giggling Anderson Cooper and a Kathy Griffin who really enjoys making people feel uncomfortable while engaging in some sort of a shenanigan that she hopes will elicit a bunch of talk about how controversial she is. I don't know if it's controversial (can it be controversial when you kind of expect this sort of thing from someone?), but it's kind of entertaining.  If it doesn't show below, try clicking here to watch a little of the silliness that helped usher in 2013.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: