Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fresh Guacamole

So Oscar nominations were announced today.  I don't know how much we're supposed to actually care about this, but if you base it on all of the coverage that it gets, I'd have to gather that we're supposed to care quite a bit.  But I just don't.  It's a bunch of narcissists all patting each other on the back for their "accomplishments" for which they are grossly overpaid.  Great, you made a movie.  Yes, some a much, much better than others.  But that's how most things in life go.  Do we really need a three hour award ceremony with an awkward host and a memorial segment for those things?  Not really.  And we don't really need them for movies, but here we are. 

They actually have a category for short animation films.  And by short, I mean short.  The one below is only 1:45 long, but it is super cool.  I hope it wins.  It's called Fresh Guacamole and it's by PES.  (I don't know if that's a person or people or a group or what.  I'm just going with PES because that's what it says on the You Tube.)  I like how things that are diced are actually dice.  Get it?  Yeah, you do!  Behold! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: