Monday, January 7, 2013

What's On A Cruise Ship?

I've never been on a cruise ship.  I'm not sure that I need to or that I want to.  Maybe I just need a little bit more information about what goes on when you're on one.  I mean, I see the commercials and from what I can tell, it's a really big boat (obviously) with a pool and a waterslide (complete with lots of children).  The skies never have clouds and everyone looks happy with their tropical drinks with large fruit wedges on the rims.  Oh, and there seems to be food.  Other than that though, it's hard to say if there's much more.  That's where this guy comes in.  The guy in the video below gives me more of a glimpse of a cruise ship than I have ever had before.  Why don't the cruise companies hire this guy, minus his profanities (or maybe not), to sell their product?  I'm assuming that it does still need selling because I see cruise commercials all the freaking time when the weather outside isn't frightful.  Seriously, I had no idea that half of the stuff that this guy pointed out to me even existed on the ships.  They look like there's a whole lot more to do than just a waterslide.  Check it out.  You might learn something about cruises! If it doesn't load, click here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: