Monday, January 28, 2013

Nice Guns, Nancy

I ran across this picture today.  It's Ronald Reagan asking Frank Sinatra to stop dancing with Nancy Reagan.  Behold! 




Jesus, Nancy!  How 'bout them arms you got going on there?!  So it was "Say no to drugs", but "Say yes to guns"?  She's like the original Michelle Obama!  I mean, everyone talks about Michelle's arms, but 1980s Nancy Reagan looks like she could kick Michelle's ass in an arm wrestling competition.   Did Nancy spend her White House time working out her entire body? Or did she just focus on the top half and let the trickle-down theory take care of the rest.  (Good God.  I just made a joke about economic policy from the 1980s.  I don't know whether I should be proud of myself or ashamed.  I'm leaning toward ashamed.) 

And what is with Frank Sinatra's oh-so obvious toupee??  That thing is awful!  It's like a helmet.  A really bad helmet. I've never understood why celebrities who have a lot of money can end up looking so incredibly cheap.  Like the ones who get horrible plastic surgery.  Did you go to some cut rate surgeon?  You have gazillions of dollars.  Why do you look like a clown? Same thing with the toupee.  Come on, Frank.  Spring for something a little more flattering.  Spring for a hat.  Anything is better than that, really.

That's all I have for today.  Thirty year old photos and equally old commentary.  

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: