Friday, December 14, 2012

I think that I speak for (hopefully) everyone when I say that I am absolutely horrified by the mass killing of educators and little children at a Connecticut elementary school today.  I am so sorry for all of those who suffered a personal loss today. 

I was all prepared to sit down and write a handy little list of tips and tricks on how not to be insensitive and how not to promote your own agenda during a time like this.  That's when I realized that doing so would be promoting that same insensitivity that I am vehemently against.  Thus, I'll save it for another day when it might be more appropriate. 

For those of you looking for an answer to the question "Why?", I would like to suggest that you focus your thoughts on something more productive.  Focus your thoughts on those who need the comfort and support and love the most.  You'll get way more out of it than you would wondering why this happened. 

Again, I am so sorry this happened.  There aren't a lot of things that make me cry.  This did.  I am a big fan of small children and this is just one of the saddest and most horrific things I have ever heard.  I wish I had some great words of wisdom, but I just don't.  I'm just sad.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: