Monday, December 10, 2012

A Boy And His Dog And A Puddle

I have a heart of stone.  All of those videos out there that proclaim "This is the sweetest thing ever!" and "This will make you cry!" are all liars. If I see one more cute little cat with a ball of dust with either one of those captions, I'm going to lose it.  The video below, however, has renewed my faith in all that is cute in the world.  It's one of the most freaking adorable things I have ever seen in my life.  I don't know why I like it so much, but I do.  And if you don't think it's awesome, then you are made of stone from head to toe.  The dog is great.  The kid is great.  The premise is great.  It all works.  And it's only a minute long.  Best minute you'll see all day.  I promise. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: