Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Late. So Sue Me.

Hey, so have I mentioned that I'm on vacation?  Yeah, I am.  Actually, I've been gone since last Monday.  Yet miraculously, I've been able to keep up with this blog.  Go figure.  Anyway, the point here is that things might be a little late, but they will be here.  Eventually.  Oh, and they might also be trite.  Like this. That's right.  This counts as a post.  Can you believe it?  Hey, after posting every single freaking day for 4-1/2 years, I'd be more surprised that this sort of stuff doesn't happen more often.  Tell you what.  In order to make some sort of an effort to post something of substance, here is a Bloom County comic strip that I find particularly amusing.  What I like about it is that it is as relevant and true today as it was when it was first published, probably back in the mid 1980s or so.  Some things never change and I guess that celebrities and their lame-ass excuses for their behaviors are some of those things.  Behold!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: