Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh Say Can You Stop?

Now, the You Tube title of this video says that it is the "Worst Ever" rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.  I've heard worse.  Then again, I've definitely heard better, too.  Regardless, this is pretty bad.  What makes it very entertaining, however, is the looks on the faces of the crowd as this way too long version seems to be endless.  That it sucked didn't help how long it actually felt like.  And I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not making fun of an 11-year old.  This isn't her fault.  She seems pretty pleased with her own act and it can only be an adult that got her to this point.  I fault them.  I'm making fun of them, not her. And adult is the one who condones this sort of thing.  I picture the adult(s) involved here to be the pageant mom types that you'd find on Toddlers and Tiaras.  You know, the kind that push their kid into doing something that the entire world is going to hate them for?  The kind who are fulfilling their own fantasies and their own life dreams through their kids?  Yeah, those people.  I loathe those people.  Anyway, here's the likely product of that sort of parenting.  Behold! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: