Thursday, July 26, 2012

Leave Kristen And Rob Alone!

Do you know who Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are?  They're the two people from the Twilight movies I guess.  They play vampires or werewolves or something like that.  And their off-screen appearance is that of the undead as well.  Go figure.  Anyway, they were a couple until she cheated on him with the director from a different movie that she did.  I thought that you were supposed to sleep with the director before you got the part, but whatever.  And while you might think that her affair is just all tabloid gossip, it was kind of confirmed when she gave a statement to People Magazine stating that she cheated on him and that she is sorry and blah, blah, blah.  (If I'm her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend, I'm thinking, "Hey, thanks for telling the entire world that you cheated on me.  Thanks for making this relationship public instead of private.  Oh, and thanks for banging some other guy as well.  Yeah, thanks for all of that."  And I'm sure that the married dude that she had an affair with is just thrilled with her public admission as well.)  And some people are pretty upset about the whole ordeal. 

Naturally, when I say "some people" I certainly don't mean myself.  Good Lord, I barely knew that these two people even existed.  By some people, I'm referring to at least one person who calls herself nuttymadam3575 on YouTube.   She posted a video where she tearfully wonders how in the world Kristen Stewart could ever cheat on Robert Pattinson.  It has a bit of the Chris Crocker "Leave Britney alone!" feel to it, but only a little bit calmer and with a British accent.  This woman is clearly a fruit loop.  But it's kind of entertaining which is why I'm sharing it with you.  The blubbering Brit is below.  Behold! 




Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: