Wednesday, July 11, 2012

C Is For Crazy

Listen, if Cookie Monster tells me to do something, I'm pretty well going to do it.  So when the title of his latest video (Who knew that Cookie Monster would even have a latest video?) is called "Share It Maybe", I'm going to do just that.  Behold! 


 
 
What'd you think? Cute, right?  Yeah, but if you're like me, some of the politically correct lyrics were not lost on you.  Seriously, have people become so freaking full of themselves that they are now monitoring what puppets say?!  How else can you explain the line "Let's get skim milk flowing"?  Skim milk?  Really?  Because puppets need to worry about the fat content of the milk that they intake??  Look, I know that it doesn't seem like it, but I swear that I try to be optimistic about some things.  (Why are you laughing?)  But when a Cookie Monster video feels the need to be politically correct with the inclusion of skim milk in the lyrics, that's when I know that we really, truly are doomed.  C is for Cookie?  More like C is for Crazy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: