Friday, March 9, 2012

Times Are Tough

I have a cold or something. All I know is that I can't stop sneezing and that I'm exhausted. Therefore, my duties today will consist of just trying to make you angry. And it won't be hard and won't require a lot of effort on my part. That's because I'm going with a clip of a one Amanda Clayton. Amanda resides in Michigan. She played the lottery last fall and she won! How fortunate! Congratulations, Amanda! Oh, but wait. Your happiness for her (what little shred there was, if any) is about to flutter away when I tell you that she is still getting AND using food stamps. She won a million freaking dollars! Oh, but get this: She justifies her still using food stamps because (wait for it) she isn't working right now. Oh, no! Poor thing! Did I mention that she used some of her windfall to buy at least one house? Yeah, she has two houses (and she makes that point known), so you know...times are tough! More on this tomorrow, but for now, what say you get yourself good and agitated by watching this. If it doesn't load, please click here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: