Monday, March 19, 2012

Naked Meltdown Part Deux

I just cannot get enough of naked guy on a street corner flapping his arms like a chicken. I don't know why. I find this particular story just awesome. But I really do. And now we have close up video footage of the guy having his meltdown. Again, the reason for this was said (by his organization) to be "exhaustion and dehydration". He sure is moving around a lot for someone who is so "exhausted". I mean, I've been really tired before. I don't know if I've ever "suffered" from "exhausted", but there have been times when I've been pretty damned tired. You know what I didn't do? Every single thing that this guy did, that is correct. If it doesn't play, please click here. You won't be sorry. It's a naked meltdown at its finest.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: