Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Well, That Doesn't Do Much

I haven't dipped my toe in the Trayvon Martin ordeal because, well, I'm kind of waiting for more facts before I make up my mind as to what my position is on this thing. Crazy, huh? Waiting until there are more concrete facts before deciding anything. Yeah, I'm wild like that. (That doesn't mean I'm totally neutral on the issue. I'd say that I'm leaning toward the shooter totally overreacting and looking for a confrontation. Regardless, a seventeen year old boy shouldn't end up shot and dying in the street.) But see, other people have been forming some pretty strong opinions about this case. One of those people is New York Senator Eric Adams. Senator Adams was on the floor of the Capitol yesterday dressed like this:


I understand the point he's trying to make, but I'm not so sure that a politician wearing a hoodie does a whole lot to dispel the idea that only criminals wear hoodies.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: