Thursday, March 22, 2012

He's Not Exhausted Either

I am clearly doing exhaustion all wrong. I mean, first I heard about that Jason Russell guy of KONY2012 fame who was "exhausted" and ended up butt naked on a street corner with his junk flapping in the wind. And now I hear about Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino who is apparently doing rehab to kick a problem with "prescription medication use" which apparently stemmed from being exhausted. Who knew?!

According to the huffy folks over there at the Huffington Post, one of the guys who is on the inexplicably successful MTV program "Jersey Shore", Mike, has checked himself into rehab. According to the article, he is "...getting treatment for prescription medication use." Now, can't we all just assume that it's painkillers? What else would it be? I find it highly unlikely that he's hooked on penicillin or something innocuous such as that. I mean, if they're going to tell us anything at all, why don't they just tell us how it is instead of giving us bits and pieces? Because all that serves is to make them look ridiculous for thinking that we're going to buy a lame excuse.

The article goes on to say that "Mike Sorrentino says he's voluntarily seeking to "take control" of medication he was taking to deal with exhaustion." Again with someone claiming exhaustion? When I'm exhausted, I sleep. What I don't do is pop a bunch of painkillers and then head out to some happening bar at the Jersey Shore where I will likely get s***faced drunk and go home and bang some random female with bolt-on breasticles who I will never see again. Exhaustion?

I don't have a lot of respect for a lot of these people to begin with. But I would have at least a certain degree of not loathing them if they would just be up front and honest with the public that they seem to feel that they are either indebted to or who they (wrongly) think are hanging on their every move. I don't give a fat rat's ass about The Situation or any other situation. But if he's going to blow smoke up my ass, the least that he could do is make it truthful smoke.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: