Sunday, February 12, 2012

Houston, We Have A Problem

Dammit, Costner! You had ONE job! (Too soon? I've been trying really hard not to crack any jokes. What's that? I did it again?...Dammit!) That's right. Whitney Houston has apparently died. This is going to be the worst Black History Month ever. (Yeah, I'm giving up that whole 'too soon for jokes' thing. I was never very good at it. I can't let a good joke just blow on by.) I can feel it! And while I find her death unfortunate, but not unexpected. She never seemed to me like she was ever off of the drugs. (Thanks a lot, BOBBAY!) Anyway, here is a comic which pretty much describes the current media coverage of this event. What a story. R. IIIIIIIIIIIaaaaaaaaIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIaaaaaaaaIIIIIIIIIIII. P.
(Think about it.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: