Thursday, October 25, 2012

Where You Go, There's Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt has an ad out for what I'm assuming is his new fragrance.  I think that it's called Inevitable, but I'm not totally sure.  What I am sure about is that he's just rambling in the ad and saying a bunch of words that don't have a whole lot to do with each other or the fragrance.  It doesn't make any sense.  They could have called the perfume "Brad Pitt Talks And You Listen But Nothing Is Said".  Tell me what you make of this:

It's not a journey
Every journey ends, but we go on.
World turns and we turn with it.
Plans disappear.  Dreams take over.
But wherever I go there you are.
My luck.  My fate.  My fortune.
Chanel Number Five.
Inevitable.

See what I mean?  It's just words.  What the hell do they mean?  The world turns and we turn with it?  Well, yeah, I suppose.  But what does that have to do with smelling good?  And he's definitely mistaken about wherever he goes, there I am because I have never once seen Brad Pitt anywhere and I go a lot of places.  The grocery store.  The post office.  Taco Bell.  I've never seen Brad Pitt in the produce section, mailing a letter or chomping on a chalupa.  Maybe I'm missing something, though.  I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure that it's just ridiculous.  Check out the commercial below.  Let me know what I'm missing. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: